Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Chewy Brownies

I've been craving for chewy brownies for the past few months. Nak buat sendiri malas :-p Last 2 weeks, thank God I found Pinkyretro's Bazaar from Chic's blog. Terus order :-) The brownies can be delivered at your door step within Shah Alam area or posted using Pos Laju or you can pick it up yourself at Kompleks PKNS. Since I'm far away, Pos Laju ler jawabnya.

I ordered half tray of choc almond brownies and another half of plain choc. I told Hunny (the owner) to post it to my company in Gebeng on 7th July. Kalau pos kat rumah, takde orang. The package arrived Gebeng on 8th July. Unfortunately last minute, I had to attend a seminar in KL on 8th-9th July. So, I gave Arbaq the honour to open, taste the brownies and keep it in his fridge while I'm away. Terpaksa ler telan air liur dua hari memikirkan brownies tuh. On Friday barulah dapat rasa. Ohh.. dan rasanya sangat sedap!! Not too sweet, just nice for munching. I liked both brownies. Even one of my office mates placed an order immediately after tasting it.

I just finished the last piece last weekend. Punyalah makan sikit2, tak mau kasi habis cepat2 :-p

Btw, I've asked Arbaq to take some pics when he opens the package. So, here it is:





5 comments:

Sareque said...

Patut Arbaq kena kasi habis buat upah amik gambar hehehe

D.N.A.S said...

Alang-alang dah ada kat KL haritu, apasallah tak pegi je beli kat Shah Alam... hehehehe.

Hunny and Dyan said...

hye kak Didie...
thanx for d review...
oh akak lambat dpt makan ke?
& bekas tu pecah ke?????
ayooo...
ganasnya posmen tu...
sy balut 2 lapis bubble wrap pun pocah...
hmmm...
sorry sgt2 tau...

tp thanx sgt for the review...
all d best to u !!
:)

-hunny-

edi said...

odie! sungguh menyelerakan.. might be ordering from them too lah camni :-) dekat je dgn tpt kiter.. hehe

Sareque said...

hitam nye blog... ok lah better than the previous one... aku makan brownies ni kat rumah fari aritu hehhee